BBB Accreditation gives you a competitive advantage!
85% of consumers prefer to do business with BBB Accredited Businesses!
98% of Consumers Recognize the BBB Logo as a Sign of Good Business!
- Display the BBB Accreditation logo in your advertising and company documents, including directory listings, business cards, letterhead or company vehicles. It’s a powerful marketing tool!
- Virtually everyone knows the Better Business Bureau, but even more importantly, affiliation with the BBB lets your customers know:
- Your company enjoys a good reputation with the organization that stands for high ethics and honest business conduct — the Better Business Bureau.
- Your company has made a meaningful commitment to treating its customers fairly and acting quickly to resolve any problems that may arise.
- You support the Bureau’s efforts to protect consumers and the local marketplace from unethical practices and to offer companies like yours a level playing field where everyone can shop with confidence and where companies compete fairly and honestly.
- BBB Accreditation is a partnership between your company and its community. It is a partnership based on values like excellence, trust, respect, teamwork, and integrity in business. Your BBB Accreditation Investment is based on your company’s number of employees to reflect those values.
- BBB Accreditation is your Place of Honor in the community. BBB Accreditation isn’t offered to any business. Only companies that meet rigorous standards and have a track record of outstanding customer service are invited to join the Better Business Bureau.
- It’s a sign of your good reputation. You’ve worked hard to build a business that you can be proud of and that leaves customers feeling supported and confident in your services, products and abilities. BBB Accreditation tells prospective customers what you already know about your business practices.
- The BBB is a highly credible and well-known source of consumer information. Virtually all consumers know the BBB. A recent Gallup survey found that 98% of consumers surveyed knew the Better Business Bureau and its mission. Princeton surveys show that BBB Accreditation is 73% more valuable than mere “membership” in an organization. BBB Accreditation reflects the credibility your company has earned in a way consumers already understand and respect. Associating with the Better Business Bureau creates a “halo effect” on your business that strikes a very positive chord in the minds of your customers and prospects.
For more information about BBB Programs, Services, and Benefits, contact us today. It might be the best business decision you make this year!
- BBB Accreditation Earns Unique Benefits for Your Company!
- Reliability Reports and Accredited Business Referral Programs. Potential customers can access your BBB report by phone or on the Internet 24 hours a day. Each year, the Better Business Bureau receives millions of contacts from your potential clients and customers who want to know more about a company before they do business. What could mean more to a prospect who respects the Bureau’s opinion of businesses enough to check the report than to learn your company is a member — at the time that consumer is looking for a company in your line of work? BBB Accreditation is prominently displayed in our reports, bringing home the point that your business is safe to work with and conducts itself professionally. Because 85% of consumers would prefer to do business with a BBB Accredited Business, this can be one of your most powerful business assets.
- BBB Accreditation pays for itself. You may never know how many customers you’ve gained because they’ve gained confidence in your business by reviewing the Bureau’s reports, saw the BBB Logo in your ads, or got a favorable impression when they saw the BBB Decal on your window or Accreditation Plaque behind the cash register. That kind of confidence
converts to increased dollars spent with your business. It’s a plain, simple fact of marketing: Comfortable, confident customers spend more money more easily. Your BBB Membership helps provide that comfort.
- Protect Your Hard-Earned Dollars — And Your Employees. BBB Alerts in the media warn consumers and businesses away from shoddy businesses and con artists. BBB Accredited Businesses hear the news first.
- Complaint Handling. Joining the BBB is like hiring a customer service expert. When complaints arise against your business, we’ll help you come to a resolution with the customer in a reasonable, fair atmosphere with a prescribed format that streamlines what could be a time-consuming and frustrating situation. If we can’t mediate an agreement between the parties in a dispute, the BBB may offer free, friendly arbitration to decide the matter through our independent third-party service. That’s good news and helps dozens of companies avoid the drain of time and resources that might result from a case in small claims court or other legal activity.
- Business-to-Business Discounts. BBB Accredited Businesses share valuable discounts on everything from building security to pet services, from oil changes to air conditioning. Your company can benefit from these discounts — and support your company by offering deals to help drive cash from your fellow business owners to your door.
Interested in other BBB Benefits and Programs? Call Leeda Kurtz at (405) 232-9696.